Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Too Long

It's been over a month since I wrote anything here. Sorry everyone. The project I was working on at work has finally slowed down. The new system is in production, and now we're just working on clean up stuff. I'm finally back to sane, 8 hour days. I am almost finished with all my xmas shopping and wrapping, so I finally have time to write and edit. I finished my final read-through and edit of The Moonlight Cafe tonight. Still need to do those 2 interviews. Those will come next week when I am off work. But my edits are done. A friend who is an editor is reading through it, and making comments. She's only sent me the first chapter so far, but I got a lot of helpful comments from her. So I'll be doing one more round of editing as she sends me her comments. But I'm getting close. If it weren't for those 2 pesky interviews, I'd be ready to start sending out query letters. Hopefully that will come in January.

No comments: