Monday, July 21, 2008

Almost Finished

I have one more chapter to write in The Moonlight Cafe. I hope to finish it this week, but I have a pretty full week ahead of me, so carving out time might be tough. But one more chapter. That's totally do-able. Then I'll have to rework my query letter, update my research on agents - I have a list of agents to query, but it's been a while, so I want to make sure they're still accepting queries - and start mailing out query letters again. Very exciting! Then I'll have to decide which project I'm going to work on next. Do I get back to work on Discovering Family? I hope it's not dead in the water; it's been so long since I looked at it. Do I start Vincent's novel? That's the one I'm leaning towards. Or will something completely different come to mind? Ah, the possibilities.

No comments: