Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dreary Weather

I've been in quite a funk ever since Friday. The weekend was kind of rough, then the weather got bad. We had a "wintry mix" yesterday. That's code for a mix of all kinds of bad stuff. Sleet, freezing rain, snow, you name it. Took me almost 3 hours to get home in it all, which didn't help my mood. So I haven't written anything since Friday. But I'm going to change that tonight. Writing makes me happy. I enjoy it, and I love my stories. If I can escape to another world with my writing, maybe it will take my crankiness away, even temporarily. So I'm going to get back to work tonight.

Here's to hoping for some brighter weather real soon. Too many people have been sick recently, and it's too gray. Try to stay well.

Currently playing in iTunes: Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd

No comments: