Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mission Accomplished

Yes, it's been almost a week since I posted. I've been too busy working on my novel. I have reached the goal of 50,000 words and then some. As of now, I have 55,068 words!! (That's 139 paperback book pages.) I had the day off work today, so spent the entire day writing. I wrote over 11,000 words today. Amazing! I would love to keep writing, but I really need to get some sleep. Another cold is beating me down. I've been taking Airborne and Zicam for it, and bought some Mucinex tonight. This has been a bad year for me being sick. I'm officially tired of being sick.

But back to my novel. I think it's going to be at least 75,000 words, maybe more. I'm not really sure yet. There's still a lot of the mystery to solve. I don't even know how it's all going to work out, so it's hard to say how much longer it will be. New twists are revealing themselves to me every day. Very exciting!

No comments: